Vacation Rentals by Owner 1 and 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5 Bedroom 6 Bedroom
Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS

PEACE Mexico Welcomes Cecilia Paredes as Director of Operations

PEACE Mexico Welcomes Cecilia Paredes as Director of Operations The LivePuntaMita.com team would like to extend a warm welcome to Cecilia Paredes who has recently reconneted with PEACE Mexico, now as Director of Operations. Read more →

Punta Mita Joins the International Coastal Clean Up Day!

Punta Mita Joins the International Coastal Clean Up Day! The Punta de Mita beach cleanup campaign, part of the International Coastal Clean-Up Day took place last Saturday, September 22. The local effort was organized by Punta Mita Adventures…details, here: Read more →

St. Regis Punta Mita & Make A Wish Foundation makes Ian Batista’s wish come true!

St. Regis Punta Mita & Make A Wish Foundation makes Ian Batista’s wish come true! In a partnership with the Make a Wish Foundation, the St. Regis Punta Mita is seeing that the wish one young man – Ian Sabastián Batista – comes true….read more: Read more →

Community spotlight: Sports Center Update!

Community spotlight: Sports Center Update! Since opening 6 months ago, the Punta de Mita Sports Center – a project of the Punta de Mita Foundation – has been the site of over 400 training sessions, 120 fitness sessions, and multiple volleyball & basketball tournaments. It has contributed greatly to the enjoyment and benefits of an active lifestyle… Read more →

Celebrating Mother’s Day at Coral del Risco kinder in Punta de Mita

Celebrating Mother’s Day at Coral del Risco kinder in Punta de Mita The Kinder in Coral del Risco celebrated Mother’s Day here in Punta de Mita on May 10th, 2012, the date traditionally set in Mexico to honor mothers every year. Read more →

Dia del Niño celebration at the Coral del Risco Kinder!

Dia del Niño celebration at the Coral del Risco Kinder! Dia del niño was celebrated at the Coral del Risco Kinder on Friday and Saturday, April 27th and 28th and what a BLAST the children had! We should all be so proud of this strong foundation that we are creating here in Punta de Mita, as these children are our future…. Read more →

8th Annual International Festival of Altruism, this Sunday – May 6th!

8th Annual International Festival of Altruism, this Sunday – May 6th! The 8th Annual International Festival of Altruism is taking place this Sunday, May 6th, starting at 6pm at the Marriott CasaMagna Resort in Marina Vallarta. The event benefits a host of local charities including PEACE, and features top restaurants in the area offering food, drink, fun, music and entertainment. It’s the charity party of the year for our region! Read more →

Punta Mita Style: the Rise of the Caftan

Punta Mita Style: the Rise of the Caftan The perfect staple from beach to street in an instant, (and easy to pack), caftans should be an effortless part of your summer wardrobe. However, I’ve noticed many women ask how to buy the right ones. Which work well and which don’t? Step into my closet… Read more →

Operation Tinaco, Phase II… Completed!

Operation Tinaco, Phase II… Completed! The grass-roots group, “Friends of Our Community” recently completed the goal of raising the funds required to purchase and install 74 Tinacos (water storage tanks) that have gone to families in the Punta de Mita village, which frequently have problems with water outages or shortages. Read more →

LivePuntaMita Style: What’s in her bag?

LivePuntaMita Style: What’s in her bag? Says LPM’s style expert, Andria Mitsakos: “Since my feet are rarely touching the ground, everyone always asks me what’s in my carry-on bag, so I’m happy to share a bit of insight into how I make it all work.” Read more →